Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day Eight: My Nemesis, the Lazy Sunday

Maybe I spoke too soon. Today is killing me.

I don't even know what I'd expect to find if I went through my news sites right now. It's not like I'm looking for anything. It's just something to do when I don't feel like doing anything else. Maybe that's the root of the problem.

I backtracked to last Sunday's post to see what I was feeling then. I wasn't having any issues. I think that's because it was my first day, and it was a novel idea, and I was like "Oh, I'll write a blog about the experience, it'll be cool!" That novelty's gone now, leaving me with nothing but a vague feeling that I should be going through my familiar website ritual.

That's about all I've got for today. Not much to say and a yen that I have to work through.

No comments:

Post a Comment